- What is SJTI?
- Professional Institute
- Student SJTI
- Contact Us
Attendance Confirmation Due:
|Kathy Sisneros, Ed.D
Director for the Women and Gender Advocacy Center
Colorado State University
1. Find an administrator or faculty member who is willing to serve as your "SJTI Coach".
Please note: This person must be a staff or faculty member on your campus.
2. Begin investigating possible sources of funding for your registration and travel costs.
3. Go online and complete the SJTI Application. No money is needed at this point.
4. Have your "SJTI Coach" go online and complete the recommendation form.
5. Wait patiently until the host committee makes decisions on participants.
Decisions made: TBD
6. If you are selected, finalize your funding and send registration payment.
Attendance Confirmation Due: TBD, Payment Due: TBD
7. Finalize your travel plans to Fort Collins, Colorado.
8. Attend SJTI with enthusiasm, excitement and a sense of wonder!
The 2014 SJTI – The Student Experience will be held at Colorado State University, located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
SJTI begins Tuesday, July 15, 2014, and ends Friday, July 18, 2014.
It’s easy! Just check out our Travel Information page.
There is no cost to apply to S-SJTI. We trust that you will be timely in letting us know upon selection if you are unable to attend. Please note that we have a waiting list and, thus, need to know your attendance plans as soon as possible. Confirmation of attendance is due by TBD.
Payment occurs after you are notified that you have been accepted as a participant. Cost of registration is $495.00 per person. This cost includes your housing, food, and institute expenses. This cost does not cover your travel or transportation costs. The payment deadline is TBD.
The Employee Identification Number for S-SJTI is: 20-8019329. Your institution might need this number for tax purposes.
We will email instructions on how to pay by check or credit card following your notification of acceptance to Student SJTI.
All payments are non-refundable.
SJTI works to create a learning environment that supports the needs of participants. As a tax-exempt organization we are not in the financial position to regularly provide some accommodations, including ASL interpreters. If potential participants need accommodations, please contact us directly so we can explore options.
Please check back in January to apply for SJTI – "THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE"