To provide students with an intensive laboratory experience where they can focus on their own learning and development to increase their multicultural competencies as social justice change agents.
- To deepen understanding of the dynamics of oppression at the individual, group, cultural, and systems levels
- To explore dominant and subordinated group dynamics
- To broaden understanding of the breadth and depth of institutionalized oppression
- To examine the impact of oppression on ourselves as members of this global community
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a Social Justice Commitment (SJC) which will focus on personal growth goals and an intervention that will impact their home campus or community
About the Host Campus
University of Kansas